We make artists!
Apart from inking customized tattoos and piercing the body, we also provide training in both skills. The sessions cover training from basic to advanced levels. Before tattoo making, there comes several steps to be mastered. For example, sketching, digital art, customization of sketches, understanding safety/hygiene standards, working on tuning machines, and fining the details.
Trainees will be trained on different types of needles, tattoo machines; traditional and latest. Our training sessions are described in detail below-
1. History of Tattoo Art
2. Introduction to Tattoo Equipment
3. Hygiene & Safety Training
4. Learn Creating Precise & Detailed Tattoo Stencil
5. Lining & Shading and color packing Techniques
6. Tattoo Practice on Synthetic Skin
7. Real skin study
8. Tattoo on Real Skin
The duration of course training in tattoo designing is not fixed. It depends on the trainee in how much time, he/she learns the basics and advanced skills.
- Introduction to piercing
- Type of piercing (ear, face, navel, and others)
- Understanding different piercing methods
- Tools knowledge
- Type of pieces of jewelry used for body piercing
- Understanding correct piercing points.
- Correct marking of right entry and exit points of piercing
- How to use a piercing needle
- Practice on fake skin using a piercing needle and using a stud
- How to consult clients
- How to prepare the piercing setup
- Hygiene protocols General discussion and question-answer
- How to use piercing tools
- Practical piercing sessions
- How to pierce a different body part
- Safe methods of piercing
- Aftercare for piercing
- General discussion to clear all doubts